Tampa, Florida

Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had.I looked like a blotchy carrot.

Related: Zoom Tan is absolute garbage.

The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I felt. I was a blotchy, orange, sticky, and stinky mess. And if that wasn't bad enough, that stinky orange goop came off on everything. It was all over my car seat, steering wheel, dress, bed, purse, my couch, my husband, all over everything.

I called for a refund and found out that Zoom Tan has a strict no refund policy, they will only refund in store credit. Which sux because I do not plan on ever going back. Now from some of the other reviews I read on here, I am afraid that they are going to start taking money out of my bank account without my permission.

What a nightmare.I definitely do not recommend!

Review about: Zoom Tan Spray Tanning.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zoom Tan Spray Tanning
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.