Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had.I looked like a blotchy carrot.

The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I felt. I was a blotchy, orange, sticky, and stinky mess. And if that wasn't bad enough, that stinky orange goop came off on everything. It was all over my car seat, steering wheel, dress, bed, purse, my couch, my husband, all over everything.

I called for a refund and found out that Zoom Tan has a strict no refund policy, they will only refund in store credit. Which sux because I do not plan on ever going back. Now from some of the other reviews I read on here, I am afraid that they are going to start taking money out of my bank account without my permission.

What a nightmare.I definitely do not recommend!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Zoom Tan and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zoom Tan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Zoom Tan to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

Hahaha yea right!They have the best *** spray tan you can get!!

also they use the best (non-orange) natural vegetable based solutions.You are a huge liar and clearly are competition trying to make them look bad by lying!