Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had.I looked like a blotchy carrot.
The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I felt. I was a blotchy, orange, sticky, and stinky mess. And if that wasn't bad enough, that stinky orange goop came off on everything. It was all over my car seat, steering wheel, dress, bed, purse, my couch, my husband, all over everything.
I called for a refund and found out that Zoom Tan has a strict no refund policy, they will only refund in store credit. Which sux because I do not plan on ever going back. Now from some of the other reviews I read on here, I am afraid that they are going to start taking money out of my bank account without my permission.
What a nightmare.I definitely do not recommend!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Doesnâ€™t it just sound amazing, a few dollars, a few appointments, a touch of pain and you are hair free forever. Well if you are dark haired and ethnic like..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "Hi, I've usually always went to First Choice because it was easy and convenient. My most recent trip the hair dresser was in such a rush because she "did not..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "On the 25th of August, I ordered a vrfm8 modulator from this company through e-bay. What the vrfm8 does is plays mp3's that are loaded on to a thumb drive..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."