3.3

I was in on March 10th and tried a spray tan and decided to upgrade my package to a uv & spray package and was charged a $22 upgrade fee because I had already sprayed that day for full price at $30. The next time I came in on March 17th I was told I was never upgraded yet my account was charged.

While I was away on vacation my account was supposed to be fixed. So to make a long story short my account was never fixed and after sending countless emails and making I don't know how many phone calls to customer service I've only been refunded $8 of the $22.

Now after sending them copies of my bank statement I a have received no response and have not yet received the other $14. So I'm just going to say that I'm guessing they are into the art of ripping people off and have *** customer service!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of zoom tan tanning. Zoom Tan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zoom tan tanning in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zoom Tan.

Comments