Rochester, New York

Thank you Zoom Tan for the blotchy and horrible spray tan.Now I look like a complete *** and it's going to take several days to go away.

People, do not get spray tans. That would be my first bit of advice. My second bit of advice, if you do have to get a spray tan whatever you do don't go to Zoom Tan. They suck butt.

They really really do.

Not only do I now look like a blotchy oompa loompa but now I smell like a rotten potato.I'm just glad I got the spray tan for free and did not have to pay for this garbage.

Review about: Zoom Tan Spray Tanning.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

awesome sauce
Theodore, Alabama, United States #1215082

you aint know what you doin!

Zoom Tan Customer Care Review from Big Flats, New York Zoom Tan "Dear Zoom Tan, I'm not really sure why I'm paying to go to a tanning place that isn't even open half the time. Every month I get at least a couple..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more