Zoom Tan's famous tagline is "Why be pale and pasty?" Well, attached are some selfies of some women who found out why you shouldn't try to be "Tan and tasty." Despite all the bull that tanning salons try to say that UV light is good for you.A tan is basically evidence of damage to your skin.
You expose yourself to UV radiation, it damages your skin and your skin responds by increasing melanin to prevent further damage. That is what a tan is, your body responding to your skin being damaged. You do that enough and it permanently changes the DNA in your skin causing a tumor. Then you have to get those cut out like the poor women in these selfies.
Stay the away from Zoom Tan and other tanning salons.
Wear sun screen and don't pay people to give you cancer.Don't be an ***.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Thank you Zoom Tan for the blotchy and horrible spray tan. Now I look like a complete *** and it's going to take several days to go away. People, do..."
- "My name is George Boulos and I whent to supercuts in Bellingham, WA and I have had the same hair style for a long time. I get it..."
- "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- " Was given one price from the sales person at the store and had to pick it up it up myself, then found it much cheaper from Ashley Furniture..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."