Rochester, New York

Zoom Tan's famous tagline is "Why be pale and pasty?" Well, attached are some selfies of some women who found out why you shouldn't try to be "Tan and tasty." Despite all the bull that tanning salons try to say that UV light is good for you.A tan is basically evidence of damage to your skin.

Related: I hate Zoom Tan

You expose yourself to UV radiation, it damages your skin and your skin responds by increasing melanin to prevent further damage. That is what a tan is, your body responding to your skin being damaged. You do that enough and it permanently changes the DNA in your skin causing a tumor. Then you have to get those cut out like the poor women in these selfies.

Stay the away from Zoom Tan and other tanning salons.

Wear sun screen and don't pay people to give you cancer.Don't be an ***.

Review about: Zoom Tan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zoom Tan Tanning
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.