Lackawanna, New York

This company absolutely sucks!!!You have to have your own credit card you can't pay for two memberships on one card and each person has to have their own cell phone!!!

Related: I hate that Zoom Tan bought Total Tan!

Seriously not everyone has a cell phone or credit cards this is the most *** policy and a big inconvenience I will not be going back to Zoom Tan I'll stick with total tan.No hassle with them and you can pay cash and just show your id.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zoom Tan Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Smartstyle Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more Zoom Tan - False Advertising - poor customer service Zoom Tan "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more