I can confirm that Zoom Tan is going out of business.Maybe they finally pissed off enough clients that nobody else is doing business with them.
Maybe they spent too much money on buying other salons that were already going out of business themselves. Maybe Tom Galisano got sick of their *** and wants his money back. But, more and more of their salons are closing. Other salons are cutting back on hours.
To me this is all signs of the desperate last gasps of a company that is failing.
If you have a membership with them you might want to try to get out of it.I have already seen several complaints on this website of people saying that they are now stuck paying for a membership at a salon that closed because Tony Toepfer, who I hear is a total ***, thinks they should just drive to another one of his salons that is too far away.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Misleading ads
- Ridiculous rules and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Zoom Tan
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company absolutely sucks!!! You have to have your own credit card you can't pay for two memberships on one card and each person has to have their own cell..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "Zoom Tan's famous tagline is "Why be pale and pasty?" Well, attached are some selfies of some women who found out why you shouldn't try to be "Tan and tasty."..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."