I can confirm that Zoom Tan is going out of business.Maybe they finally pissed off enough clients that nobody else is doing business with them.
Maybe they spent too much money on buying other salons that were already going out of business themselves. Maybe Tom Galisano got sick of their *** and wants his money back. But, more and more of their salons are closing. Other salons are cutting back on hours.
To me this is all signs of the desperate last gasps of a company that is failing.
If you have a membership with them you might want to try to get out of it.I have already seen several complaints on this website of people saying that they are now stuck paying for a membership at a salon that closed because Tony Toepfer, who I hear is a total ***, thinks they should just drive to another one of his salons that is too far away.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Misleading ads
- Ridiculous rules and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Zoom Tan
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway Las Vegas. These are before and after pictures.Never let someone give you a facial when you are tired, and never let someone give you a..."
- "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..."
- "The salon at 1621 Highway 15 N in Laurel, MS is complete ***!! I was told they could cut my hair the way I have had it for 29 years...."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "False advertising at its best, Big Lots is the leader of the pack, congrats. They have deceptive and completely false sales ads. On 4-16-2016 they advertised a blow up hot..."
- "I order flowers for my mother on mothers day after a great pictire they presented this is what she got the worse flowers ever today is the day after and..."
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."