Tampa, Florida

I can confirm that Zoom Tan is going out of business.Maybe they finally pissed off enough clients that nobody else is doing business with them.

Maybe they spent too much money on buying other salons that were already going out of business themselves. Maybe Tom Galisano got sick of their *** and wants his money back. But, more and more of their salons are closing. Other salons are cutting back on hours.

To me this is all signs of the desperate last gasps of a company that is failing.

If you have a membership with them you might want to try to get out of it.I have already seen several complaints on this website of people saying that they are now stuck paying for a membership at a salon that closed because Tony Toepfer, who I hear is a total ***, thinks they should just drive to another one of his salons that is too far away.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Misleading ads, Ridiculous rules and customer service.

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

Kingston, New York, United States #1273097

You may want to consider researching the actual FACTS before making a very public statement... ALL salons no matter the State or area have just increased their hours of being open! Also there have been numerous new salon openings along with even more by way of converting the not 1 but 2 different Tanning Chains that Zoom Tan recently purchased in my state!!