I can confirm that Zoom Tan is going out of business.Maybe they finally pissed off enough clients that nobody else is doing business with them.
Maybe they spent too much money on buying other salons that were already going out of business themselves. Maybe Tom Galisano got sick of their *** and wants his money back. But, more and more of their salons are closing. Other salons are cutting back on hours.
To me this is all signs of the desperate last gasps of a company that is failing.
If you have a membership with them you might want to try to get out of it.I have already seen several complaints on this website of people saying that they are now stuck paying for a membership at a salon that closed because Tony Toepfer, who I hear is a total ***, thinks they should just drive to another one of his salons that is too far away.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Misleading ads
- Ridiculous rules and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Zoom Tan
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Zoom Tan's famous tagline is "Why be pale and pasty?" Well, attached are some selfies of some women who found out why you shouldn't try to be "Tan and tasty."..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally. Oct. 2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s,..."
- "The other day I filled out a request for information from a specific used car dealer about a used BMW 3 Series I wanted to purchase for my girlfriend. ..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."