Signed up on a yearly membership , cost over 400 bucks. Was given a 50 gift card in which I was told never expires I hardly even go, but when I went to use my gift card , which being a gift card they should never expire.

I was told I could not use it Bc it had expired. I was pissed Bc no where on this card was an expiration date. I was then told that I signed a form with the expiration date on it. No where on my receipt was there no date of any source I'm very dissapointed Bc they refused to honor the gift card even though I said I will take my buisness some where else.

They don't seem to care about loyalty. Plus the snooty workers they have doesnt make the experience any better

Product or Service Mentioned: Zoom Tan Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 18, 2015.

Comments

When you're in a business that relies on getting customers, the only way you're going to survive is by having GOOD Customer Service! Giving a $50 gift card and not honoring it because it "expired" is insane!

This is a customer who gave $400, and you just kissed that future money/customer goodbye.

It was a bonus card and they do expire. You have certain amount of time to use it.

It says on your receipt and the employee explains it to you. You signed so you agreed to the terms and conditions stop *** and listen to what you're being told next time.