Big Flats, New York

Dear Zoom Tan,

Related: Zoom Tan - They lie about themselves

I'm not really sure why I'm paying to go to a tanning place that isn't even open half the time.Every month I get at least a couple text messages saying they're closing early or they're not going to be open.

Even on certain occasions like today I'll go and there supposed to be open and they're not open and I didn't even get a message letting me know. They don't even have the decency to leave a note on the door letting the customers know why they're closed when they didn't even send out a message. This is really awful customer service.

Why am I going to invest my money in a business who can't even keep their tanning salons open.This particular Zoom Tan is the one located in Elmira, New York.

2.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zoom Tan Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #1191031

That's because it is a remote location with no local DM that can keep it open!Each location I heard only has 2-3 employees!

A year or two ago that would have never happened!The company is going down hill quickly!

to Anonymous Paris, Ile-De-France, France #1206529

They're closing a bunch of locations. I bet they're going out of business. Easy to see why when everyone hates them and they only seem to be out to screw everyone.