Zoom Tan Customer Care Review from Big Flats, New York
Dear Zoom Tan,
I'm not really sure why I'm paying to go to a tanning place that isn't even open half the time.Every month I get at least a couple text messages saying they're closing early or they're not going to be open.
Even on certain occasions like today I'll go and there supposed to be open and they're not open and I didn't even get a message letting me know. They don't even have the decency to leave a note on the door letting the customers know why they're closed when they didn't even send out a message. This is really awful customer service.
Why am I going to invest my money in a business who can't even keep their tanning salons open.This particular Zoom Tan is the one located in Elmira, New York.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."