Dear Zoom Tan,
I'm not really sure why I'm paying to go to a tanning place that isn't even open half the time.Every month I get at least a couple text messages saying they're closing early or they're not going to be open.
Even on certain occasions like today I'll go and there supposed to be open and they're not open and I didn't even get a message letting me know. They don't even have the decency to leave a note on the door letting the customers know why they're closed when they didn't even send out a message. This is really awful customer service.
Why am I going to invest my money in a business who can't even keep their tanning salons open.This particular Zoom Tan is the one located in Elmira, New York.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."