Zoom Tan Customer Care Review from Big Flats, New York

66 of 213 Zoom Tan reviews

Dear Zoom Tan,

I'm not really sure why I'm paying to go to a tanning place that isn't even open half the time.Every month I get at least a couple text messages saying they're closing early or they're not going to be open.

Even on certain occasions like today I'll go and there supposed to be open and they're not open and I didn't even get a message letting me know. They don't even have the decency to leave a note on the door letting the customers know why they're closed when they didn't even send out a message. This is really awful customer service.

Why am I going to invest my money in a business who can't even keep their tanning salons open.This particular Zoom Tan is the one located in Elmira, New York.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
66 of 213 Zoom Tan reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 27, 2016 #1191031 Buffalo, New York, United States

That's because it is a remote location with no local DM that can keep it open! Each location I heard only has 2-3 employees! A year or two ago that would have never happened! The company is going down hill quickly!

2 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2016 #1206529 Paris, Ile-De-France, France

They're closing a bunch of locations. I bet they're going out of business. Easy to see why when everyone hates them and they only seem to be out to screw everyone.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zoom Tan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zoom Tan.
Filing a new complaint about
×