I went to tan at a Zoom Tan and they wanted so much info to let me tan, I laughed at the girl and left. For real, they want my driver's license, cell phone number, credit card, and fingerprint?

to get a freaking tan? WTH? Who in the *** wants a tan bad enough to give a business as notoriously scummy as a tanning salon that much identity theft level information? It's like giving your drug dealer your social security number.

I really don't know how or why anyone tans with these clowns. What else could they possibly need to give you a tan? You want my birth certificate? Mother's maiden name maybe?

The first person I had sex with? insane!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zoom Tan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zoom Tan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Zoom Tan to other companies on our site.

Comments

Webster, New York, United States #1228874

Dramatic

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1229265

Not dramatic at all! They are a scummy and shady business after all