My husband and I both went for our 1st spray tan on a saturday morning, should've known when prices are not clearly posted, instead they start with the big screen tv flashing deals & packages. 65.00 later.

We were told no strenuous activity (no sweating and no showering for 4-5 hours)

Even though we did the correct poses the inside of my arms and the insides of his legs got nothing.

Very faded by Tuesday except for orange knees and orange ankles, We went back back only to be told that we shouldn't of showered for 24.0 & we waited too long to lodge complaint nothing they could do, even after the store rep called the big guy ( manager/owner)

Oh yeah that 2.00 Tuesday tan is 32.00 buy one get one free.

My advice is get the Bain/Sol Mega Tan self tanner 9.99 at Walgreens. If you don't like it you can get your money back.

Zoom tan that's the last 60.00 you will ever get out of me and my husband and trust me I will be telling everyone on facebook and Yelp about this experience.

You have very shady advertisements as well regarding your prices and so called 2.00 tan Tuesday.

I don't think you will be in business for long with these practices.

Comments

I've always seen it clearly posted on the website after receiving the text message that the 2.00 Tuesday it buy one get one free