Fredonia, New York

I took my mom to Zoom Tan for a Mother's Day spray tan.She doesn't own a cell phone.

The store manager told her to just use my number to get registered in the system. I went back for a promotional 'Three dollar Thursday' about a month later and they REFUSED me as a customer even though I showed them the text on my phone. They told me that my cell phone number is now associated with my mother and they won't recognize me as a customer again until I have my mother come back to Zoom Tan and take my number off her profile. They literally REFUSED me as a customer - said it was a new policy from 'Corporate' and there was nothing they could do to help me.

Basically, I had to leave. Who was the marketing genius at Corporate that thought of this ridiculous 'policy'? What about families that share a phone?

People who don't have one?Apparently there can only be one Zoom Tan customer in your household.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zoom Tan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zoom Tan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Zoom Tan to other companies on our site.

Comments

Zoom tan is a joke... I learned and went back to Total Tan :)