4.4

Update by user Apr 05, 2017

There has been NO reply from ZoomTan on this issue. I am still a dedicated customer, but very dissatisfied with the NON-SERVICE

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2017

Absolutely love the convenience of walking in to a friendly face, speed to get in a booth, always clean.. Products for tanning are a bit pricy, but work great.

The off season Sunless tanning spray, not so good. Spray's on a bit runny, so have to rub in not to have drip lines, then your hands have been stained. There is not enough color to use this product, so how do I get my refund, and where do I send the almost full bottle? Was purchased in Batavia, NY.

Should I return it to the zoom Tan here? As for all other products, and my membership I have, I will not get discouraged after only 1 bad experience.It was a big loss having the manager at my location.

Hopefully the new one will be as efficient. Thank you for your time, Karen

Review about: Zoom Tan Spray Tanning.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: I love the convenience of no waiting, Fast service cleanliness, Sales on lotion.

I didn't like: Spray product.

Comments

Dalboki, Khaskovo, Bulgaria #1279729

Good luck ever getting a refund out of them. Zoom Tan absolutely does not care about their clients. Once they have your money you're screwed.