4.4

I stumbled onto this site and was shocked that they let people say whatever they want without identifying themselves.I much prefer Google and Yelp reviews.

At least those people have to identify themselves which is probably why the Zoom Tan reviews over there are much better. Out here it looks like these posts are from competitors or disgruntled former employees. My experiences have been nothing but great and I have tanned at several Zoom Tans. I LOVE them.

They are clean and inexpensive and their equipment tans me superbly every time.

I love their sun booths and their spray tan booths.PS - I always get great deals on my lotion too.

Review about: Zoom Tan Tanning.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Fast.

Comments

Aww, life's so unfair.Why Zoom Tan's so well rated that the Better Business Bureau gave them an F.

The only places that they have good ratings are sites where the people who work there have logged in and written fake reviews for them. Here's an idea.

Maybe quit raping your clients and screwing your employees?Then maybe people will like you better?

Sincerely Scott Bogden

to Anonymous #1284286

Or is it Tony Toepfer?Could be Scott's retarded son.

Definitely some lying sack of garbage who works at Zoom Tan. "Oh, I stumbled across this site and was shocked".... hahaha. More like, "When I'm not spying on my employees, I'm religiously reading websites like this that actually tell the truth about what a bunch of lying and thieving crooks we are." Unfortunately, this site is anonymous so you can't threaten to sue for slander.

Which newsflash!

It's only slander if it's not true!So suck it!