Buffalo, New York

I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times.They stated my previous tanning salon closed so they took over my membership and charged my account.

I asked when they sent me a letter or any communication stating they are going to charge my account or that I "now have a membership" at these tanning salons. I was told that they don't have to inform me of anything and they didn't. She finally said "it was put on our website and on the radio" Their website doesn't say Tanning Bed closed permanently and we are going to be hitting up their active members and charging their credit cards. These people are absolute thieves!!

I would never tan at zoom tan.They are unethical *** artists!

Review about: Unauthorised Card Money Withdrawal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

I am having the same issue.I am trying to prove that I owe no money that they claim I am behind.

I tried talking to customer service who decided to insult me until I made him aware I was contacting better business bureau. He changed his tune quickly.

I have my bank statements since December showing tanning bed still taking funds and then when I updated my debt card zoom tan started taking funds.Neither customer service or the people at the facility our on the same page.