Zoom Tan - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Buffalo, New York

I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times.They stated my previous tanning salon closed so they took over my membership and charged my account.

I asked when they sent me a letter or any communication stating they are going to charge my account or that I "now have a membership" at these tanning salons. I was told that they don't have to inform me of anything and they didn't. She finally said "it was put on our website and on the radio" Their website doesn't say Tanning Bed closed permanently and we are going to be hitting up their active members and charging their credit cards. These people are absolute thieves!!

I would never tan at zoom tan.They are unethical *** artists!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Unauthorised Card Money Withdrawal
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #837576

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zoom Tan? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 16 #1159683

I am having the same issue. I am trying to prove that I owe no money that they claim I am behind. I tried talking to customer service who decided to insult me until I made him aware I was contacting better business bureau. He changed his tune quickly. I have my bank statements since December showing tanning bed still taking funds and then when I updated my debt card zoom tan started taking funds. Neither customer service or the people at the facility our on the same page.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.