I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times.They stated my previous tanning salon closed so they took over my membership and charged my account.
I asked when they sent me a letter or any communication stating they are going to charge my account or that I "now have a membership" at these tanning salons. I was told that they don't have to inform me of anything and they didn't. She finally said "it was put on our website and on the radio" Their website doesn't say Tanning Bed closed permanently and we are going to be hitting up their active members and charging their credit cards. These people are absolute thieves!!
I would never tan at zoom tan.They are unethical *** artists!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Unauthorised Card Money Withdrawal
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Showed a picture they said they could do had shoulder length hair asked to do the photo when they was done left with hair shaved in back all the..."
- "I almost don't even know where to begin with this uneducated, unprofessional, disgrace of a company- but I'll try my hardest to accurately relay my disgusting experience in the hopes..."
- "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..."
- "I just read the previous persons problems mine just started in November. CARID SCUMBAGS charged me $1618.00 for 2 hoods and 2 fenders. That i..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."