Zoom Tan - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Buffalo, New York
I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times.They stated my previous tanning salon closed so they took over my membership and charged my account.
I asked when they sent me a letter or any communication stating they are going to charge my account or that I "now have a membership" at these tanning salons. I was told that they don't have to inform me of anything and they didn't. She finally said "it was put on our website and on the radio" Their website doesn't say Tanning Bed closed permanently and we are going to be hitting up their active members and charging their credit cards. These people are absolute thieves!!
I would never tan at zoom tan.They are unethical *** artists!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Unauthorised Card Money Withdrawal
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather. I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "After 2 short years of owning a 47" LCD HDTV what started off as one horizontal line across the top of my screen progressed to about 8 lines all in..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."