I purchased 6 sessions with zoom tanning, signed up, they took my money....then when I came in for the second session, they said I need to sign into my phone, I told them I didn't have it. I had my ID, they even took a finger a print??

they said couldn't get into my account without it. I told them I understood & that let me just purchase a session today outside my account. They said NO..!! the employee was trying to accommodate me, but the jerks on the phone insisted NO tanning for me, now I'm getting hot!!

I told them...fine!!! you have taken my money & you are not providing me with a service!! I want my money back... & they wouldn't do that either.

This is a low rent operation!!

with inept Management & service. I'm sure we will see an empty store front in their future.

Review about: Zoom Tan Account.

Comments

Terrible. They can't force you to carry a telephone.

Whatever happened to sign-in sheets, membership cards, being recognized by the hired help, etc. ? If there's nothing in the contract (did you read it ? ) about that check in procedure, they'd never hear the end of me until I was fully reimbursed.

I don't carry any of that electronic gadgetry, ever, and nobody can compel me to do so. Plus, it's not a good idea to take delicate things like that into the brutal and possibly larcenous environment of a health club.