1.1

I was a very happy member of Total Tan then Zoom Tan took over. I started going to the Liverpool, N Y location for convenience.

I’m not a fan of booths to begin with but I thought for 20 bucks whatever. On more than one occasion I was put in a room where there were tons of ants all over the floor. I let them know and they said they were working on the issue. Then I get a phone call from Zoom Tan and they accused me of using an oil based product.

Did NOT even ask me. I informed them that it wasn’t me and their response was that another tanner informed them that it was. I use NOTHING when I tan. This pissed me right off.

The last straw was when I went to use my last visit of my membership. I bought another month on March 1st. This was March 31st. They told me I had no visits left.

I said it’s the last day of the month. She informed me my membership was over and it was probably because of when I started. That makes no sense to me. I used all of February and apparently March only has 30 days in their world.

I will NEVER EVER go back to Zoom Tan. Worst experience of my life!

Product or Service Mentioned: Zoom Tan Tanning.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 02.

Comments