I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence.The 2nd month they charged me $49.99, when I went in they claimed that they changed the promotional rate, even though the sign outside still advertised $39.99.

I asked them to just give me a credit on my zoom tan account, which I can only use to buy their product - not even back on my card.

They would not honor it the price as advertised, very frustrating.They would rather lose me as a client long term, than retain me and honor their pricing not very smart business practice.

Review about: Zoom Tan Tanning.

Had an Experience with Zoom Tan?

Comments

Do you have an actual contract where you were locked in at the $39.99 rate? Even if not, if the signage says $39.99, they should honor what they are advertising, especially to keep a customer.

Syracuse, New York, United States #886105

The one in N. Syracuse NY has friendly people working there. They do need to change their bulbs though.

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #836073

The spray tan is wonderful! The service sucks!

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #836072

I am a client at the Zoom Tan in Erie PA.horrible customer service!

Almost every time I've been there I have had to wait an unreasonable amount of time. Or the employee has been RUDE and or has NO CLUE! It is far too much of a work load for one person to handle.

Come on Zoom Tan step up to the plate put another employee on to provide service that we are paying for.Stop being so greedy!

to KK Syracuse, New York, United States #854285

Zoom is owned by Tom Golasonio, a billionaire. Word in the business world is that he just opening these zoom tans for a tax write off.

to Jodi Syracuse, New York, United States #895746

No it not.

to liz #977348

yes it is

to KK #1058724

Then stop going there if you hate it so much!

to Anonymous #1161820