I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence.The 2nd month they charged me $49.99, when I went in they claimed that they changed the promotional rate, even though the sign outside still advertised $39.99.
I asked them to just give me a credit on my zoom tan account, which I can only use to buy their product - not even back on my card.
They would not honor it the price as advertised, very frustrating.They would rather lose me as a client long term, than retain me and honor their pricing not very smart business practice.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tanning Membership
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Dear African American Wig Buyers. I was scammed this summer by Wigsbuy. I purchased a wig from a photo on the website in June The wig arrived in a damaged..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Ordered the dress on the left, I was assured that this was the dress I would receive in a live chat. When I received the dress the dress..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Fish are lowest quality , the owner is horrible !!! I will attach the e.mail he sent me,There are a lot of discus suppliers DONT BUY from SOMETHINGPHISHY.COM Look at..."