2.1

I need help on getting out of EFT monthly. Can someone help Please ???

I bought a membership last Sunday as my other expensive salon package was expiring Wednesday. It said No Cash on the door. So I went in a bought a month. The following day I recieved a text via iPhone.

It had coupons for friends. Somehow I read .. YOUR CC WILL BE CHARGED MONTHLY UNLESS YOUR CANCEL WITHIN 10 days or AFTER 10 days. Now I can get back to where I saw that.

Well I'm going in today because my email is not registered. They never asked. No personality at the counter. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT.

I may want to use a different card next month ?????? Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Zoom Tan Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2017.

Comments

Bremen, Thuringen, Germany #1277401

Good luck getting this resolved in any way that doesn't end with you being screwed. Zoom Tan is purposefully misleading with their marketing and payment options specifically to take money from unsuspecting customers.

They NEVER give anyone their money back. You'll probably end up having to tell your credit card company that it was a fraudulent charge and do a charge back.

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #1276501

All cancelations are actually really easy & at your convenience. In order to cancel (at any time as long as it has been 10 days since you signed up) all you need to do is visit Zoomtan.com even on your smartphone, go to the bottom right hand corner where it says cancelations, click on it, enter your cell # & license #, and then just click to confirm..

You will still have the remainder of your month to tan & your CC is then removed from the system preventing any future payments... Your at liberty to stay on 1, 2, 3..

Or however many months you choose! If you stay on & ever need to change your CC on file you can do that at any Zoom Tan location!!