First I am upset because Zoom tan does not offer beds, they only have stand up booths. I have been tanning all month (Only for 6 minutes because I cant lay down) and seen no color.

I bought extremely overpriced lotion for $30 and that was the cheapest one. Im not sure who buys $100 lotion thats insane.. regardless I started my membership at the end of November. I went in today December 27th to cancel my account and was not told I was charged another month.

I would not have tanned today if I knew that it was being charged on next months bill. I am going on a cruise and wont be tanning the entire month of January. I was told I need to cancel online so i cancelled around 11:30 am and checked my bank account and was already charged $10.99 for January at 3:12 am.. no one informed me..

When I tried to call customer service I talked to an automated person and then waited for 30 min to talk to a real person who just told me "you can come back and tan after its been cancelled for 10 days" .... I dont have time to come back nor do I want to. I would like a reimbursement.

I understand its only $11 but I was not informed that I was even charged for the month of January until I checked my bank account and when i asked to cancel in the store before i tanned I wasnt informed that this session would be on the next bill. I work in customer service so i get that no one really cares, but just wanted to let you know I wont be returning and will advise my friends to bring their business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zoom Tan Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2017.

Comments

Cancellation is Zoom Tan's favorite scam. They always give people the run around and try to hit them for another month or two when they cancel. Tell your friends and be sure to give them some bad reviews online.