I recently read a complaint by another consumer regarding zoom tan's billing practices and i felt compelled to share my story also. I was informed I needed to cancel in person before the 20th of the month, I went into the store on the 15th of may and asked to cancel, the girl at the desk said "ok" and typed something into her computer, I asked "is there anything else or does this take care of it/' she said it was fine and everything was good.

I then noticed a withdrawal of 39.99 from my account june 4, i called and they said i never signed the paperwork, I said the girl said i was ok with a verbal cancellation and never gave me any paperwork. They said I needed to discuss with her, which I did on two different personal visits to the store. I was assured she would call corporate and set it straight. I again called corporate and they knew nothing of the situation.

They were supposed to review my account and get back to me. I has been over a week now and after repeated phone calls, no one will help me and it appears I will not be getting my refund.

I do not think this is anyway to run a business and I am filing a complaint with the BBB as well. Do not use zoom tan as they will take any excuse to get your money and make it very difficult to cancel membership.

Review about: Zoom Tan Membership.

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #615543

When I went into ZOOM tan I just wanted the $9 a week tanning package with no contract that they advertise on TV but they were "remodling" and somehow it wasn't available, which makes no sense. So I said fine give me the next package up which is like $20 something a week but they don't accept cash, at all, ever...which also makes NO SENSE!!!!!!

What a bold face liar you are. you smear a great company because you didnt get your way!

WHAA!

WHAA! Those are fine people that would never

intentional hurt anyone!

l07
to Pizza Mike #1226548

Mike - - I'm really unsure why if you are such a HUGE fan of Zoom Tan, you are on a website called "pissed consumer". And your right the employee may not have intentionally not canceled the membership, but when the client points out a mistake like that, you would assume that the company would do everything that they could to fix the situation.

In addition, at many salons there are cameras which record both audio and video. To verify what is being said, you would just have to look at that specific date/time and see the truth.

to Pizza Mike #1435480